perjantai 28. lokakuuta 2016

Flowers - Kukkia

Pari kukkakorttia eri väreissä. Leimakuva on Clearly Besottedin ja Copiceilla väritetty, paperit ovat Lili of the Valley'ä ja koristeina doilyjä ja puolitimantteja.

I have a couple of cards to show you today. I needed to make some birthday cards and decided to go with the same design and just change the colours. The stamped image is by Clearly Besotted (I love that flower! :) ) which I coloured with my Copics. The patterned papers are by Lili of the Valley and as embellies there's just some doilies and stickyback pearls. The sentiment says 'Happy Birthday' in Finnish.

Haasteet/Challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
* Fusion Card Challenge: Soft and Subtle (I decided to play with just the inspiration photo)






Kiitos, kun käväisit ja kiitos, jos kommentoit! Mukavaa alkavaa viikonloppua! :)

Thanks for your visit and for any comment you may wish to leave me. Enjoy your day! :)

5 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Ihanan herkät ja kauniit!

Teresa Kline kirjoitti...

hello! so pretty, luv these sweet cards! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Aileen kirjoitti...

two absolutely beautiful cards. I love the colours you have done both and your design.

Karren kirjoitti...

Beautiful cards! This is one of my favorite floral images - it's so elegant and pretty - and you've used it to make gorgeous cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Jeanne J. kirjoitti...

I love the florals with the doily background - it looks like lace and gives such a feminine feel to the cards!