torstai 12. huhtikuuta 2018

Tähtiä, tähtiä - Stars, stars

Toinen synttärikortti veljenpojalle, taas tähtiä :) Tähän käytin My Favorite Thingsin Stitched Star Grid -stanssia, jolla stanssasin taustan ommelviivat ja tähdet. Alle leimasin tekstileiman. Tästä tuli melkoisen CAS, mutta toivon, että se ja tummat värit uppoavat teinipoikiin ;)

I made another birthday card for my soon-to-be 17-year-old nephew, again with stars. I used 'Stitched Star Grid' die by My Favorite Things to make it and some black and dark grey cardstock. I die cut the panel with a stitched edge die by MFT and stamped my sentiment ('Congratulations' in Finnish) under the stars. This is probably as CAS as I get but I'm hoping it'll be what a teenage boy likes... ;)

Haaste/Challenge:
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Mythology/Inspired by a Story (I chose Pinocchio - remember the song "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are...")


Kiitos, kun käväisit :)

Thanks for your visit today :)

Ei kommentteja: