tiistai 19. kesäkuuta 2018

Rumpalipoika - Drummer Boy

Tällaisen synttärikortin tein My Favorite Thingsin suloisella rumpalipojalla. Leimakuva on Strike Up the Band -setistä, väritin sen Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Taustan stanssasin Memory Boxin stanssilla, leimasin tekstin ja kiinnitin paneelin korttipohjaan.

I made a birthday card for my nephew with this cute little drummer boy. He's from the 'Strike Up the Band' set by My Favorite Things, I coloured him with my Copics and die cut him out. I die cut the background with a Memory Box die, stamped my sentiment and adhered the panel to the card base. I adhered to bunny with foam adhesives so he's a bit raised from the card base.

Haaste/Challenge:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Frame It


Kiitos, kun käväisit! :)

Thanks for popping by! :)

1 kommentti:

Karin Åkesdotter kirjoitti...

Your card is so sweet !!! LOVE how you framed that sweet mouse! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin