tiistai 15. tammikuuta 2019

The Flower Challenge #28: Muistutus - Reminder


The Flower Challengessä on menossa vuoden ensimmäinen haaste ja aiheena on värit pinkki ja harmaa. Omaan korttiini käytin Altenew'n Cherished Memories -leimoja, väritin ne Copiceilla. Teksti on stanssattu Simply Graphicin stanssilla, taustalla on kuviopaperia ja koristeena taas jokunen paljetti.

The first challenge of the year is in full swing over at The Flower Challenge and we have a colour combo for you to use: pink and grey. For my card, I used the 'Cherished Memories' stamps by Altenew which I coloured with my Copics. The sentiment is die cut with a Simply Graphic die. For the background I used some patterned paper and I embellished my card with some sequins.


Vielä ehtii osallistua haasteeseen, aikaa on 25.1. asti.

You'll have until January 25th to participate so please do come and play with us!

5 kommenttia:

Karen Dunbrook kirjoitti...

so lovely.
xx Karen

Viv kirjoitti...

So very pretty Milla,just love those gorgeous flowers too ;) hugs Viv xx

TaeEun kirjoitti...

I love the coral pink colors of Copic markers you used, Milla! The flowers are beautifully arranged, too!

Bobby kirjoitti...

Your flowers are lovely, Milla, and I love the background paper. It gives a vintage look to your card.

Ericka Strange kirjoitti...

Great job Milla and I love the color of you flowers. Such a pretty flower and I love the background too!