sunnuntai 17. maaliskuuta 2019

Peony - Pioni

I was recently lucky enough to win at Less Is More Challenge and as my prize, I chose the Pure Florals: Peony set from Uniko and what a gorgeous set it is! I just had to make a card with it as soon as it arrived. I stamped the largest peony from the set on X-Press It blending card and coloured it with my Copic Markers. I die cut the panel with a die from the Stitched Square and Circles set by Penny Black, added some Distress Oxide ink with my brush to the edges, stamped the sentiment (it's from the same Uniko set as is the flower) and added some clear sequins. For the background I used a piece of patterned paper.

Challenges:
* Uniko: Challenge #52 - Spring (not sure when peonies are supposed to bloom, but for me spring means flowers, so I hope this qualifies)
* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #332 - Make Your Mark
* Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 511 - Favourite Stamp (florals in general are my favourites and my favourite stamp is usually the newest I have ;) )
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Feminine/Girly




Voitin hiljattain Less Is More -haasteessa ja palkinnokseni valitsin tämän ihanan Pure Florals: Peony -setin Unikolta. Väritin pionin Copiceilla, stanssasin paneelin irti Penny Blackin Stitched Square and Circles -setin stanssilla, lisäsin vähän Distress Oxidea reunoihin ja leimasin tekstin (joka on samasta Unikon setistä kuin kukkakin). Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia ja koristeeksi kirkkaita paljetteja.

10 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Todella kaunis!

Ellibelle kirjoitti...

It truly is a beautiful floral stamp and your card is gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week where it's all about favorite stamps, digis or dies! Hope you'll play along again soon!

Kathleen kirjoitti...

A gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining our 'Favourites' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda kirjoitti...

So pretty and beautiful stamping, thanks so much for joining in our 'Use a Favourite' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Zoey | Scrapsaurus kirjoitti...

Pretty, delicate and beautifully designed!
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, we all hope to see you play again soon! xo Zoey

Izzy Scrap kirjoitti...

WOW ! This is beautiful Milla ! I'm glad you won at LIM challenge but I'm even more thrilled that you chose this gorgeous stamp set, I LOVE it. And what a stunning showcase ! Your colouring is beautiful. Beautiful background too with this paper (where I can read french by the way ;-)) Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More and at Uniko !

Mervi kirjoitti...

Ihana leimasin ja upea on korttikin, kaunis väritys.
Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessa, onnea arvontaan;-))m

Sazzle Dazzle kirjoitti...

Coloured to perfection and a brilliant take on our Spring Challenge at Uniko. Great to see you using the goodies to the max and bursting with peony inspiration now. thanks for joining us.

Rahmat kirjoitti...

Such lovely coloring of this beautiful peony, thanks for joining uniko.

Wiebke Kommerell kirjoitti...

Milla, your peonie looks fabulous!° Love everything here - your layout, your choice of colours and the way you coloured it! Perfect!
Thanks for sharing these beauties in the Uniko Challenge #52 (and sorry, I'm so late with my comment, but we had holiday-time from school here in Germany...)
Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko DT)