torstai 25. kesäkuuta 2020

Penny Black Refreshing: Yummy

Penny Black has just released a fabulous new collection of stamps and dies called Refreshing and I'm here to share a couple of cards I made with some of them. I used a stamp set called Yummy and the matching dies called Yummy Cut Out for both of them.

For the first card, I used all the characters in the set - such a sweet bunch of friends with their treats! I coloured the images (the kids and the bench) with my Copic markers and die cut them with the matching dies. The sun is an extra die that comes with Yummy Cut Out, I die cut it and coloured it with Copics as well. For the background, I die cut the panel using the new frame dies called Dainty Dashes and sponges some Distress Oxide ink to it. The grass is die cut with Garden Edgers die and I heat embossed the sentiment from the Trust Me Builder set on a strip of grey cardstock.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
* Stamping Sensations: June - Make It Colourful




For the second card, I used the sweet girl with her watermelon and the bench from the Yummy set, coloured them with my Copics and die cut with Yummy Cut Out dies. For the background, I sponged some green Distress Oxide ink and stamped  a leafy branch from the set Soulful Silhouettes with the same ink. I die cut the frame with Dainty Dashes frame dies and stamped the sentiment from the Words of Encouragement sentiment set. I also added a little heart next to the sentiment, I die cut it with Bear-y Much Cut Out dies.

I'm entering my card to the following challenge:
* Penny Black and More: June - Favourite Stamps (anything by Penny Black :) )




All the products used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Yummy (30-675)
* Yummy Cut Out (51-625)
* Dainty Dashes (51-636)
* Trust Me Builder (30-710)
* Garden Edgers (51-549)
* Soulful Silhouettes (30-691)
* Words of Encouragement (30-712)
* Bear-y Much Cut Out (51-598)




Penny Blackilta on tullut uusia leimoja ja stansseja, kokoelma on nimeltään Refreshing. Tein kaksi korttia leimasetillä Yummy, johon on mätsäävät stanssit (Yummy Cut Out). Väritys on molemmissa korteissa tehty Copiceilla ja taustan mustetus Distress Oxide -musteilla. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ja stanssit ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä. 

4 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

Two real fun creations, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Colourful' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge and 'Favourite Stamps' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Leanne Harris kirjoitti...

Two gorgeous makes and so vibrantly coloured. Love them both! Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxx

Marlies kirjoitti...

Two beautiful sweet and adorable cards! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

I Card Everyone kirjoitti...

Milla, I'm still waiting for this sweet set to come back to EH! it's tops on my wish list!
Until then, I'm happy to be inspired by your darling cards using them! SO sweet!
=]