torstai 15. lokakuuta 2020

The Flower Challenge: October - Lokakuu

 


We're midway through October challenge at The Flower Challenge. This month we're also celebrating our 4th birthday so there are lots of prizes to be won! Please head over to The Flower Challenge blog to see them. Aaand we have a new DT member joining us this month too! It is the very talented Loll Thompson who has agreed to join us and who will undoubtedly inspire us all with her gorgeous cards.

 

 


 

So our theme is Circle/Circles and I used a die from the die set Framed by Penny Black to create my circle. I die cut the circle three times and glued them all on top of each other to make the circle a bit more prominent. The flower I used is a stamp by SugarPea Designs and from the set Meadow Motifs, I coloured it with my Copics and die cut it using the matching die. I die cut the panel with My Favorite Things die and stamped my sentiment ('Congratulations') on it. Before attaching the panel to my card base, I added a layer of fun foam behind it to raise it from the card base. Lastly, I rounded the corners of my card base. 


And now it's over to you! Please do join us this month and help us celebrate our 4th birthday!

 




 Lokakuun haaste The Flower Challengessä on puolessa välissä ja koska kyseessä on myös haasteen 4-v. synttärit, on palkintoja luvassa voittajille roppakaupalla! Yllä näet myös nykyiset tiimiläiset, meillä on uusi DT-jäsen - Loll Thompson!


Teema on siis Circle/Circles. Oman ympyräni tein Penny Blackin stanssilla setistä Framed, stanssasin sen kolmeen kertaan ja liimasin päällekkäin. Kukka on SugarPea Designsin setistä Meadow Motifs, väritin sen Copiceilla ja stanssasin. Paneeli on stanssattu MFT:n stanssilla ja tekstileima on Heidin Korttipajan. Kiinnitin paneelin taakse foamia, jotta sain sen koholle korttipohjasta. Lopuksi pyöristin kortin kulmat.


The Flower Challenge -blogista löytyy DT-porukan kortit ja voittajille luvassa olevat palkinnot. Kannattaa osallistua!

5 kommenttia:

HilaryJane kirjoitti...

This is just beautiful xx

Loll kirjoitti...

Such a soft, delicate and feminine card Milla. Gorgeous! xx

TaeEun kirjoitti...

Your CAS design is always so pretty, Milla! The scalloped panel and the circle frame look so lovely with the cute flower!

Bobby kirjoitti...

Your card is so soft and lovely, Milla. I love that layered die cut.

Viv kirjoitti...

Such a stunning CAS card here Milla and I love it, well done again mf ;) hugs Viv xx