sunnuntai 13. helmikuuta 2022

Penny Black Bunches of Love: Fill My Heart

Here's a Valentine's card I made with new Penny Black stamps from the new release, Bunches of Love. This cute bear is from the set Fill My Heart.


I coloured the stamped image with my Karin markers, added a bit of white gel pen to the balloons and fussy cut it out. I wanted to make a CAS card so I kept the background simple. I just added a frame die cut with Ribbon Stackers die to a panel of cream coloured cardstock, stamped a sentiment from the Fill My Heart set, adhered the image with foam adhesives and embellished the card with some sequins.


I'm entering this to:

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC334 - All About Occasions

* As You See It Challenge: Challenge #268 - Technique (A favourite technique of mine is colouring, be it with Copics or with watercolours)





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Fill My Heart (30-889)

* Ribbon Stackers (51-409)



Tämä ystävänpäiväkortti syntyi uudella leimalla uudesta Penny Black -kokoelmasta Bunches of Love. Tämä nalle on setistä Fill My Heart. Väritin leimakuvan Karin-tusseilla, lisäilin ilmapalloihin valkoista geelikynää ja leikkasin leimakuvan irti. Taustan halusin pitää simppelinä, joten stanssasin Ribbon Stackers -stansseilla kehyksen, jonka kiinnitin kermanväriselle kartongille. Siihen nalle kohotarroilla kiinni, tekstileiman leimaus (samasta Fill My Heart -setistä kuin nallekin) ja kortin koristelu paljeteilla. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ja stanssit ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.




5 kommenttia:

Jan Clothier kirjoitti...

Your colouring is fabulous! The dimension you've achieved in the balloons is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining in with us at As You See It.

Heather kirjoitti...

So sweet, Milla - and I love your coloring here - such a playful image, and you got the shading and shine perfectly! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Heather Cooper kirjoitti...

Milla, it's easy to tell that you're skilled at colouring with the beautiful job you did colouring the adorable bear and balloons! They pop to life right off the photo! Thanks for sharing your technique with us at As You See It Challenges.

Jane Knudsen kirjoitti...

This is adorable! I love the coloring and that background is just perfect for the sweet bear! Thanks for playing along with As You See It!

LeAnne kirjoitti...

This is a good technique for you, because your coloring is AMAZING! So bright and vivid and fun! Thanks for sharing it with us at As You See It!