keskiviikko 8. helmikuuta 2023

Showered In Love

Here's a little Galentine's Day/Valentine's Day/just because card I made with a stamp from the Penny Black stamp set Showered in Love.


I coloured the image with my Copics, masked the edges of the card and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Mermaid Lagoon onto the panel. I also die cut the bottom edge of the panel with a die from the Border Collection die set. I then stamped the sentiment from the sentiment set Love Sentiments onto it before adding some embellishments in the form of the twine and some sparkly gems. I adhered the panel onto some craft foam before adhering it to some purple cardstock and then cardbase. 


I'm entering this to:

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 714 - Anything Goes, optional I love... (I love Penny Black stamps, stamping, colouring and cardmaking!)

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Love is in the Air

* We Love Stamping: February - Anything Stamped





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Showered in Love (30-945)

* Border Collection (51-717)

* Love Sentiments (30-532)



6 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

What a very sweet image and prettily presented, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and We Love Stamping February challenge.

B x

Linby kirjoitti...

So adorable and I love your colouring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week. Lynn x

SannaS kirjoitti...

voi mikä ihanuus!! =)

Ellibelle kirjoitti...

A most adorable card and so beautifully colored! I've recently been adding some more of the old wood mounted Penny Black stamps (only found on eBay now) to my collection, but this newer one is surely a cutie too!!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Alice (scrAPpamondo) kirjoitti...

How cute and sweet card, love your colouring and the scallop panel!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!!

Mervi kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana!
Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts ja
We Love Stamping haasteissa;-))m