sunnuntai 12. toukokuuta 2024

Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day today in Finland so I have a couple of Mother's Day cards to share. I made the first card for my Mum and used Penny Black's gorgeous Meander stamp for it. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and ink blended the background with Distress Oxide inks in Old Paper and Saltwater Taffy. The sentiment says 'For Mother', I heat embossed it with sparkly gold embossing powder before embellishing the card with some sparkly gold enamel dots.


I'm entering this to:

* The Flower Challenge: Challenge #91 - Colour Your Flower

* Just Add Ink: Challenge #701 - Inspiration (I took my inspiration from the flower wreaths on the wall)

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Light and Airy






I made the second card for my Mother-in-Law. The stamp I used is Captivating by Penny Black and again I coloured the image with my Copics. I did the background by ink blending Distress Oxide inks in Old Paper and Bundled Sage and used the same sentiment as I used in the first card (saying 'For Mother' in Finnish), this time with no heat embossing though. 


I'm entering this to:

* CAS on Friday: Challenge #283 - Flowers

* Inkspirational: Challenge #315 - Seasonal (my season is Spring as Mother's Day is in May)




6 kommenttia:

Nikki Spencer kirjoitti...

Just beautiful! Your colouring is wonderful Milla. Thanks so much for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Tristan kirjoitti...

A beautiful pair of cards Milla. Especially love that wreath card, your colouring is next level and that background shading provides perfect balance. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

C4U Art Craft - Carla kirjoitti...

This is beautiful 🍀
Groetjes
Carla

Pia S kirjoitti...

I’m so impressed by your coloring. And actually realizing what a great effect the masked off inking on the background has.
Thanks for sharing with us over at Inkspirational.

Cindy Beach kirjoitti...

I am a huge fan of yours, Milla. I love everything that you make and so admire your gorgeous coloring and designs. Thanks so much for inspiring all of us at The Flower Challenge!

Bobby kirjoitti...

Your Copic coloring is amazing, Milla. The softly inked background is a beautiful way to border the gorgeous flowers. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.