keskiviikko 26. kesäkuuta 2024

Overflowing

I really liked the sketch I used for my previous card which is a sketch from Permission to Play video series by Jill Foster of Penny Black so I decided to use it again. This time I made a floral card with it using new stamps from the latest Penny Black release called All Smiles. These flowers are from the set Overflowing and they have a set of matching dies called Overflowing Cut Out. I really like the fun tea cups from the new set Brew-Tea-Ful that have matching dies as well, Brew-Tea-Ful Cut Out, and used one of the cups for this card. I coloured the images with my Copics before die cutting them. I then used a piece of patterned paper from the paper pad Coco Style for the background and, following the sketch, added a piece of off-white cardstock on the card. I also decided to layer the piece of cardstock onto a piece of dark grey cardstock so that it would stand out from the patterned paper a bit better. The sentiment I used is from the sentiment set Brighten the World. Lastly, I embellished the card with some sparkly gems. 





Penny Black products used, available in their online shop:

* Overflowing (31-062)

* Overflowing Cut Out (51-822)

* Brew-Tea-Ful (31-063)

* Brew-Tea-Ful Cut Out (51-823)

* Brighten the World (31-056)

* Coco Style paper pad (discontinued)


Ei kommentteja: