lauantai 2. toukokuuta 2020

PBSC May - Toukokuu

We have a new challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge and the theme for May is 'Anything Goes'/'Inspired by a Song'. Our sponsor 1-2-3 Stitch! is giving the winner a $20 voucher for the shop.

I was inspired by one of my favourite songs, Unforgettable by Nat King Cole, and I used a stamp by Penny Black called 'Unforgettable'. I coloured the stamped image with my Copics and die cut the center with Antique Frames die. I sponged some Distress Oxide ink to the edges, stamped my sentiment (it says 'Congratulating You') and adhered some craft foam on the back of the center panel before adhering everything in place. This way the center panel is raised  from the card base.




Please visit Penny Black Saturday Challenge to see the gorgeous inspiration cards created by my team mates and please do join us this month!



Penny Black Saturday Challengessä alkaa uusi haaste ja aiheena on 'Anything Goes'/'Inspired by a Song'. Voittajalle on luvassa $20 lahjakortti 1-2-3 Stitch! -nettikauppaan

Oma inspiraatiokappaleeni on Nat King Colen ihana Unforgettable ja käytinkin tähän korttiin Penny Blackin leimaa nimeltään Unforgettable, jonka väritin Copiceilla. Keskiosan stanssasin Antique Frames -stanssilla ja mustetin reunoja Distress Oxide -musteilla. Tekstileiman leimauksen jälkeen kiinnitin keskiosan taakse softista, jolla sain sen koholle korttipohjasta.

Penny Black Saturday Challengestä löytyy design teamin inspiraatiokortit ja ohjeet osallistumiseen.

5 kommenttia:

My Paper Epiphany kirjoitti...

Stunning card! Your colouring is amazing and a beautiful design! This song reminds me of my Dad:)

Darnell kirjoitti...

Your talent never ceases to amaze me, Milla! Your eye for design and your professional coloring make any card a little masterpiece!! Take good care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

Kylie kirjoitti...

Beautiful song and beautiful card, Milla. Gorgeous design and colouring xx

Gibmiss kirjoitti...

Fabulous card Milla ...beautifully coloured ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Helen kirjoitti...

Such a beautiful card - so soft & delicate!
Helen x