perjantai 18. syyskuuta 2020

Rainbow hello - Sateenkaariheippa

I'm a bit late in joining the rainbow craze but when I saw this cute rainbow die by MFT I knew I had to have it! It's called Rainbow Whimsy and it makes a beautifully whimsical rainbow. Instead of using traditional rainbow colours, I simply chose to use pretty colours that I think go together well. The heart is die cut with a Lawn Fawn die and embellished with a single enamel dot. The sentiment is from the Polar Bear Pals stamp set by MFT and the die I used for the white panel is by MFT as well.



 

 

Sateenkaarta pukkaa! Tämä syntyi MFT:n ihanalla Rainbow Whimsy -stanssilla. Tekstileima ja stanssi, jolla tein piparkakkupaneelin, ovat niin ikään MFT:n, yhdellä enamel dotsilla koristeltu sydän on stanssattu Lawn Fawnin stanssilla.

Ei kommentteja: