maanantai 21. syyskuuta 2020

Penny Black Autumn Extraordinaire: Falling Leaves

Penny Black has released a new collection of autumn themed stamps and dies called Autumn Extraordinaire and I'm sharing my first card made with some of them. This card features some of the beautiful leaves that come in the Falling Leaves stamp set.


I used ink sponging to make this card. I started with sponging some Distress Oxide inks to a piece of watercolour paper, then I stamped the three leaves onto the ink sponged paper before die cutting them with the matching dies. For the background, I die cut my panel using Dainty Dashes Stackers die and masked a rectangle onto it. Then I sponged the rectangle with some Distress Oxide inks. After sponging, I had some residue ink on my craft mat so I dribbled it with water and dabbed my panel onto the ink to create the subtle splotches of ink. I mounted the panel onto my card base and arranged the leaves onto it. For the sentiment, I heat embossed a sentiment from the new Harvest Breeze stamp set onto a strip of black cardstock and attached it in place. I embellished my card with some golden sequins.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* ModSquad Challenge Blog: Autumn Foliage

* Chocolate Baroque Challenge: Anything Goes

 

 

All stamps and dies used in this card are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Falling Leaves (30-716)

*Falling Leaves Cut Out (51-680)

* Harvest Breeze (30-722)

* Dainty Dashes Stackers (51-636)

 

 

Penny Blackilta on tullut kokoelma uusia syysaiheisia leimoja ja stansseja, kokoelman nimi on Autumn Extraordinaire. Tähän korttiin käytin uutta Falling Leaves -leimasettiä. Mustetin vesivärikartonkia Distress Oxide -musteilla, minkä jälkeen leimasin lehdet siihen ja stanssasin ne. Taustan paneelin stanssasin Dainty Dashes Stackers -stanssilla, maskasin siihen suorakulmion ja mustetin senkin Distress Oxide -musteilla ennen kuin kiinnitin sen korttipohjaan. Sen jälkeen asettelin lehdet paneeliin ja kiinnitin Harvest Breeze -leimasetin tekstillä embossatun kartonkistripin paikalleen. Lopuksi koristelin kortin kultaisilla paljeteilla. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ja stanssit ovat siis Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

3 kommenttia:

Kathleen kirjoitti...

A super border, great background and images, lovely colours too. Thank you for joining our 'Wing/Anything Goes' challenge at W love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

Leanne Harris kirjoitti...

So bright and beautiful Milla - this has a really happy feeling to it - many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge xxxxx

brenda kirjoitti...

Beautiful bright and vibrant leaves, thank you so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque's first challenge.

B x