maanantai 5. huhtikuuta 2021

AAA Birthday: April - Huhtikuu





The April challenge is live at AAA Birthday! This month the theme is 'A Shaped Card', so not a square or a rectangle but something else - the sky is the limit! As our Guest Designer, we have the very talented Trina P.


I love circle cards so that is what I made. I die cut the card base with My Favorite Things' Stitched Mini Scallop Circle die and die cut a piece of patterned paper for the background. As my stamped images, I used stamps from the Meadow Motifs set by SugarPea Designs that I coloured with my Copics. I stamped my sentiment (it says 'On your birthday') on a little banner and added some tiny clear sequins as embellishments.


Please pop by AAA Birthday challenge blog to see the wonderful shaped cards created by my team mates and our Guest Designer and don't forget to join in on our fun challenge!





On huhtikuun haasteen aika AAA Birthdayssä ja teemana on 'A Shaped Card' eli ei neliötä tai suorakulmiota vaan jonkin muun mallinen kortti. Guest Designerina meillä on Trina P.


Itse pidän pyöreistä korteista, joten sellaisen tein. Stanssasin korttipohjan My Favorite Thingsin stanssilla ja stanssasin myös kuviopaperia taustalle. Leimakuvina käytin SugarPea Designsin ihania Meadow Motifs -leimoja, leimakuvat väritin Copiceilla. Tekstin leimasin pienelle bannerille ja koristelin kortin pienillä kirkkailla paljeteilla.


AAA Birthday -blogissa kannattaa käydä katsomassa tiimiläisten ja Guest Designerin kortit ja tietysti osallistua itse haasteeseen!

4 kommenttia:

Cardsbymaaike kirjoitti...

Fabulous shaped card, so cute and romantic, well done

Jane kirjoitti...

Such a beautiful card and I love the way the bloom extends out past the edge of the circle.

craftycreationsbydebbie kirjoitti...

Such a lovely card, I love the flower!

Debbie x

Karen kirjoitti...

So beautiful! Love those gorgeous pink flowers!