lauantai 17. huhtikuuta 2021

PBSC: April - Huhtikuu

 


We're midway throught the April challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Cute.


I went with cute again and made a little tag that I needed for a little thank you present. I used a stamp by Penny Black called Flying By - I think the little bunny flying with her little flower is so very cute! I coloured the image with my Zig markers and die cut it with its matching die. I created the tag by die cutting a scalloped round base and die cutting the patterned paper inside it. I heat embossed the sentiment (it says 'Thank you') on a strip of grey cardstock. After adhering everything in place, I embellished the tag with some sequins.





Huhtikuun haaste on puolessa välissä Penny Black Saturday Challengessä ja aiheena on Anything Goes ja vaihtoehtoinen aihe on Cute.

 

Itse valitsin söpön linjan ja tein pienen tägin. Leimakuvana käytin Penny Blackin ihanaa Flying By -leimaa. Väritin sen Zigeillä ja stanssasin irti. Tägin pohjan stanssasin ja stanssasin siihen vielä kuviopaperia. Tekstileiman embossasin harmaalle kartonkisuikaleelle ja lopuksi koristelin tägin paljeteilla. 

1 kommentti:

Helen kirjoitti...

Your card is so super cute Milla! I love the sweet CAS design and perfect colour combination!! Stay safe! :)