tiistai 30. marraskuuta 2021

Penny Black Home for Christmas: Full of Joy

Here's an idea for a quick Christmas card using new Penny Black dies. I quite rarely make cards without stamped images but I needed to make a Christmas card quickly and these dies helped with that. I simply used a piece of white textured cardstock and die cut the bottom of it with Spirited die to give it a beautiful snowflake edge. I then attached a piece of patterned paper from Holiday Trimmings paper pad on my cardbase and attached the panel firstly to craft foam and then to my cardbase after I had stamped a sentiment from Christmas Greetings sentiment set on the panel. Next, I die cut the word 'Joyful' using Full of Joy die and attached the letters to the panel. Lastly, I die cut some snowflakes using Dancing Snowflakes die, attached them in their places and embellished them with sticky back pearls.  Lots of white-on-white action on this card but I think it gives an elegant feel to it.


I'm entering my card to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes




All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Full of Joy (51-713)

* Spirited (51-721)

* Dancing Snowflakes (51-708)

* Christmas Greetings (30-865)

* Holiday Trimmings (discontinued)



Teen harvoin kortteja ilman leimakuvaa, mutta nyt oli tarve nopealle joulukortille ja tästä tuli sellainen Penny Blackin tuotteilla. Stanssasin valkoisen paneelin alareunaan Penny Blackin Spirited-stanssilla kauniin lumihiutalereunan ja leimasin siihen tekstileiman Christmas Greetings -setistä. Korttipohjaan laitoin suikaleen kuviopaperia Holiday Trimmings -paperikosta ja kiinnitin valkoisen paneelin ensin fun foamille ja sitten korttipohjaan. Stanssasin 'joyful' sanan Full of Joy -stanssilla ja kiinnitin kirjaimet paikalleen. Lopulta stanssasin lumihiutaleita Dancing Snowflakes -stanssilla, kiinnitin ne paikalleen ja koristelin ne puolihelmillä. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

Ei kommentteja: