lauantai 12. maaliskuuta 2022

Flowers - Kukkia

 I made a slimline card with this gorgeous stamp by Pinkfresh Studio called Miss Your Smile. I coloured the image with my Copics and die cut the slimline shape with Slimline Medley die by Penny Black. While the die was still in place, I sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen onto the panel. After removing the die, I stamped the sentiment - it says 'Congrats'. Lastly, I embellished the card with some clear sequins.


I'm entering my card to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #424 - Any Occasion

* The Paper Funday Challenge: Challenge #39 - Anything Goes







 

Tein slimline-kortin tällä ihanalla Pinkfresh Studio -leimalla, Miss Your Smile. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja stanssasin paneelin Penny Blackin stanssilla Slimline Medley. Stanssin ollessa vielä paikoillaan mustetin paneelia Distress Oxide -musteen sävyllä Antique Linen. Lopuksi leimasin tekstin ja koristelin kortin muutamalla kirkkaalla paljetilla.

3 kommenttia:

Donna Walls kirjoitti...

This is Gorgeous; the coloring is superb. Thanks for entering your lovely project in The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Helen kirjoitti...

Absolutely stunning Milla!!! Gorgeous colouring!! I love it!!

foleysfriend kirjoitti...

Beautiful card! The flowers are gorgeous and I like how you added the antique linen to the panel. The effect is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.