perjantai 4. maaliskuuta 2022

Happiness and light to you - Iloa ja valoa sinulle

Here's a card I made with a stamp from the Colorado Craft Company set 4 Leaf Clover. I know the hamster is supposed to stand in a field of clovers but I wanted to try and turn them into little flowers so I coloured them yellow. I think they look nice this way too.


I coloured the image with my Karin markers and die cut the panel with Penny Black's Semi-Circle Stackers die. After die cutting, I left the die in place and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Salty Ocean to the panel to make the sky. I also splattered the image with some gold spray. The sentiment I used says something like 'Happiness and light to you'. I matted the panel onto some dark blue cardstock and embellished the clover/flower the hamster is holding with a rhinestone.





Tämä kortti syntyi leimalla Colorado Craft Companyn setistä 4 Leaf Clover. Apiloitahan nuo pitäisi olla mutta halusin koittaa, voisiko ne muuttaa kukiksi, joten väritin ne keltaisella. Toimii ehkä näinkin.


Leimakuvan väritin Karin-tusseilla ja stanssasin paneelin Penny Blackin Semi-Circle Stackers -stanssilla. Jätin stanssin paikalleen ja mustetin paneelia Distress Oxide -musteella, jotta sain aikaan taivaan. Roiskin siihen myös kultaspraytä. Tekstileima on Heidin Korttipajan. Kiinnitin paneelin tummansiniselle kartongille ja koristelin hamsterin kädessä olevan apilan/kukan pienellä timantilla. 

Ei kommentteja: