sunnuntai 10. huhtikuuta 2022

Floral Focus - Kukkia, kukkia

Here's a floral card I made with the gorgeous stamp Floral Focus by Pinkfresh Studio. I did the colouring with my Copics, cut the panel to size and matted it to dark violet and the to lighter violet cardstock before adhering it to my card base. The sentiment is half die cut, half heat embossed and it says 'Happy Birthday'. I didn't add any embellishments to the card as I thought the floral panel was beautiful on its own.


I'm entering this to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More!: Challenge #426 - Make Your Mark





Tämä kukkakortti syntyi Pinkfresh Studion ihanalla Floral Focus -leimalla. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja leikkasin sopivaan kokoon, minkä jälkeen kerrostin sen ensin tumman liilalle ja sitten vaaleamman liilalle kartongille. Teksti on puoliksi stanssattu ja puoliksi embossattu. Koristeita en käyttänyt, leimakuva itsessään on niin nätti. 

1 kommentti:

The Dream Pages kirjoitti...

Wow..Loved your colouring.. So beautiful n seamless blending...
Thank you for joining in at Addicted to stamps and more, Make your mark challenge.. Swapna