sunnuntai 1. toukokuuta 2022

Twelve - Kaksitoista

My eldest son turned 12 last month and I made him a birthday card using an older Tiddly Inks stamp from the set My Boys. I coloured the image with my Copics and fussy cut it out. I wanted to keep the card simple, so I added a bit of patterned paper on my card base, and die cut a star frame with Lawn Fawn dies which I adhered with foam adhesives. I added a die cut sentiment (it says 'Congrats') and die cut numbers to the card. Lastly, I adhered the stamped image with foam adhesives and embellished the card with some enamel dots.


I'm entering my card to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #428 - Birthdays

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





Vanhin poikani täytti viime kuussa 12 ja tein hänelle tämän kortin. Käytin siihen vanhempaa Tiddly Inks -leimaa setistä My Boys. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja leikkasin sen irti. Kortin taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia ja stanssasin tähtikehykset, jotka kiinnitin kohotarroilla. Teksti ja numerot ovat stanssatut myös. Koristelin kortin enamel dotseilla.

Ei kommentteja: