tiistai 18. heinäkuuta 2023

Abloom and Blossoming

I made a slimline card with some gorgeous new floral stamps by Penny Black from their newest release called Sending Smiles. These florals are from the new stamp sets Abloom and Blossoming. I also used the matching dies, Abloom Cut Out and Blossoming Cut Out. 


I coloured the flowers with my Copics adding just a bit of white gel pen to the leaves before die cutting them with the matching dies. I then die cut the slimline card base with Slimline Medley dies, I also die cut the basic card base with the "torn" edges once more from light grey cardstock and then once more from white cardstock so I was able to make it a topfolding card. I adhered the white card base onto some craft foam before adhering it to the light grey card base. I used sentiments from Snippets sentiment set and heat embossed them onto strips of black cardstock before adhering them onto their places. I then adhered the flowers in their places before embellishing the card with some silver glitter enamel dots.


I'm entering this to:

* The Flower Challenge: Challenge #82 - CAS

* We Love Stamping: July - Fabulous Florals 

* Stamping Sensations: July - Summer Flowers







All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Blossoming (30-989)

* Blossoming Cut Out (51-779)

* Abloom (30-987)

* Abloom Cut Out (51-780)

* Snippets (30-283)

* Slimline Medley (51-718)


6 kommenttia:

Aileen kirjoitti...

What a stunning looking creation. These new florals from penny black so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

brenda kirjoitti...

Such a vibrant summer floral creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) kirjoitti...

Amazing card! Absolutely love the layout and the bold flowers!!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

Fiona kirjoitti...

lovely card, those colours really pop!

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Fi
x

Mervi kirjoitti...

Iloinen ja värikäs kortti.
Kiitos kun olet mukana We Love Stamping haasteessa;-))m

Cara kirjoitti...

So, pretty, I love the flowers tucked into the apertures. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x