lauantai 1. heinäkuuta 2023

PBSC: July




It's time for July challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme for July is Anything Goes and the optional theme is The Great Outdoors.


My great outdoors is a field of pretty flowers and butterflies created with Penny Black's Floral Impressions stamp set. I stamped the images on Copic friendly cardstock and coloured them with my Copics adding tiny details with a white gel pen. I then masked the edges of the panel before sponging some Distress Oxide inks in Speckled Egg and Salvaged Patina (for the blue) and Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness (for the green) on the panel. Before I removed my masking, I splattered the panel with some bronze and white watercolour. I then heat embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered it in place. 





All stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Floral Impressions (30-979)


2 kommenttia:

Loll kirjoitti...

Such a pretty flower garden, Milla!! Those bright pink blooms really pop off your lovely sponged background. Beautiful card! Loll xx

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card Milla - such pretty colours!
Helen x