tiistai 16. huhtikuuta 2024

Birdhouse Beauty

I made this card with a new stamp from Penny Black called Birdhouse Beauty. I coloured the image with my Copics and ink blended some Distress Oxide inks in Antique Linen and Brushed Cordyroy on the edges of the panel. The sentiment comes from the new sentiment set Note Builder. After having stamped the sentiment, I covered it with a piece of scrap paper and splattered some gold ink spray on the panel. For the background I used the new All-in-One Oval die.


I'm entering this to:

* Stamping Sensations: April - Anything Goes





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Birdhouse Beauty (40-922)

* Note Builder (31-046)

* All-in-One Oval (51-815)


2 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

A beautiful image and equally beautiful colouring, lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Adorable card. Love this card. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha