perjantai 3. tammikuuta 2020

Best cards of 2019 - The Flower Challenge

It's time to look back on last year and the cards I've made and choose my favourite cards that I made for The Flower Challenge during 2019. I love all styles of cardmaking but tend to lean towards the clean and simple (or clean and layered, depending on the definition) style and I think my cards reflect that. And looking at the cards I chose, I think we could also play a game called 'Guess my favourite floral colour'... LOL!



Here are the original posts for the cards, clockwise from top left corner:
Challenge #34: Pretty Pastels, Reminder
Challenge #28: Colour Pink & Grey
Challenge #36: Anything Goes, Reminder
Challenge #36: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for looking, I hope you can join us and play along in the new challenges of The Flower Challenge this year!



On aika katsoa vuoden 2019 kortteja ja erityisesti The Flower Challenge -haasteeseen tekemiäni DT-kortteja. Valitsin neljä itselleni mieluisinta korttia ja ajattelin, että samalla voisimme pelata helppoa peliä nimeltään "Arvaa Milla lempiväri", ha ha! Linkit kortteihin löytyy yltä, mikäli haluat katsoa niitä lähemmin. Toivottavasti osallistut myös tuleviin haasteisiimme!

Ei kommentteja: