torstai 2. tammikuuta 2020

Penny Black Share the Love: Key to Kindness

I'm sharing the love again with a card made with new stamps and dies from the new collection by Penny Black called Share the Love. This time I decided to make a shaker card the easy way so I took a cellophane bag, inserted a bit of patterned paper from the paper pad Gentle Whisper and added my sequins in there (no playing with foam adhesives needed!). I die cut the frame using the new Stitches of Love frame dies and adhered it to the shaker part. The stamped image I used is from the new Key to Kindness stamp set which is one of my faves, the florals in the set are so whimsical and pretty. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and fussy cut it out. I then heat embossed the sentiment from the new Only You sentiment set onto a strip of grey cardstock and added the pink die cut 'you' (die cut with For You die set). For the background, I used patterned paper from the paper pad Beau Jardins.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: December - Anything Goes, Optional 'Sparkle and Shine'
* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC252 - Anything Goes
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New (new stamps and dies)





 All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Key to Kindness (30-665)
* Only You (30-666)
* Stitches of Love (51-597)
* For You (51-105)
* Beau Jardins (80-011)
* Gentle Whisper (80-008)




Uusi kortti uusilla Penny Black -tuotteilla, feikki-shaker-kortti tällä kertaa. Feikki siinä mielessä, että en käyttänyt tähän kohotarroja tms vaan pientä sellofaanipussia, johon laitoin palasen kuviopaperia Gentle Whisper -paperikosta ja paljetit sinne sisään. Helppoa ja nopeaa! Kehyksen stanssasin Stitches of Love -setin stansseilla. Leima, jota käytin on ihanasta Key to Kindness -setistä, väritin sen Copiceilla ja leikkasin irti. Tekstileiman Only You -setistä embossasin harmaalle kartonkipalaselle ja lisäsin stanssatun 'you:n' (For You -stanssisetillä stanssattu). Taustalle hieman kuviopaperia Beau Jardins -paperikosta. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

3 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Lovely card. Happy New Year.

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card - so pretty!
Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Tristan kirjoitti...

You've created a lovely feminine shaker card Milla. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Tristan DT.