maanantai 3. helmikuuta 2020

AAA Birthday: February - Helmikuu



A new month and a new challenge at AAA Birthday! The theme for February is 'Cute' so anything cute in the form of a birthday card is welcome. We have an amazing Guest Designer joining us this month, please visit Rachelle and leave her some love!

For my card, I decided to use this cute image by Stamping Bella called Blossom Loves Balloons. I coloured her with my Copics, die cut the panel with a Penny Black die (Stitches of Love) and before removing the die, I sponged some Distress Oxide ink to the edges of the image to leave a white frame around it. I then stamped my birthday sentiment and added some grass and tiny flowers die cut with Penny Black dies (Garden Edgers and Hanging Planters). Before attaching the panel to the card base, I added some pretty patterned paper by Lili of the Valley to it.



Please visit AAA Birthday for details on how to enter and to see all the fabulous inspiration provided by my talented team mates and our Guest Designer Rachelle.

I'm also entering my card to the following challenge:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes



Helmikuun aihe AAA Birthdayssä on 'Cute' eli söpöjä synttärikortteja kaivataan. Oman korttini tein Stamping Bellan Blossom Loves Balloons -leimalla. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja stanssasin paneelin irti Penny Blackin stanssilla Stitches of Love. Ennen kuin irrotin paneelin stanssista, mustetin leimakuvan reunoja Distress Oxide -musteella. Lisäsin paneeliin ruohoa ja pikkuruisia kukkia, jotka stanssasin Penny Blackin stansseilla Garden Edgers ja Hanging Planters. Sitten leimasin tekstileiman, laitoin korttipohjaan Lili of the Valleyn kuviopaperia ja paneeli siihen kiinni.

AAA Birthdayssä kannattaa käydä katsomassa tarkemmat osallistumisohjeet ja Design Teamin ja Guest Designerimme Rachellen kortit.

1 kommentti:

Jane kirjoitti...

Stamping Bella girls are all so sweet and your choice for this card must be one of the cutest ever. Just adore the delicate and dainty feel of your design.