torstai 13. helmikuuta 2020

Hello - Heippa

My obsession with house plants has recently been revived and it's spilling over to my cards :) I don't have any succulents though but still wanted to make a card with this lovely stamp by Penny Black from the set Happy Together. I simply watercoloured the image and die cut the panel with Leaf Stitched Frames die by Penny Black. I then sponged some Distress Oxide ink to the edges of the panel and added a die cut word sentiment by Winnie & Walter before attaching it to my cardbase.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Stamping Sensations: February - Feminine
* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #376 - Anything Goes
* Happy Little Stampers: February Watercolour Challenge: Anything Goes




Viherkasvi-innostukseni pursuaa jo kortteihin asti :) joten Penny Blackin leimalla setistä Happy Together tuli tehtyä kortti. Leimakuvan väritin vesiväreillä ja paneelin stanssasin Penny Blackin Leaf Stitched Frames -setin stanssilla. Hieman mustetta paneelin reunoille ja Winnie & Walterin stanssattu teksti korttiin kiinni ennen korttipohjaan kiinnitystä.

3 kommenttia:

Valentyna Komisarenko kirjoitti...

Oh, how sweet it is! Love those soft colors and gorgeous coloring. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

Anna M. kirjoitti...

You did such a wonderful job water coloring the succulents! I love it!
Thank you for participating in the Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.
Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers
Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Joan kirjoitti...

A sweet card, love your little plants

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Josn