maanantai 2. maaliskuuta 2020

AAA Birthday: March - Maaliskuu




It's time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday and this time our theme is 'Flowers'. We also have two  Guest Designers joining us, Dhruvika and Tasha.

For my DT card I used a gorgeous floral stamp by MFT, this is called Floral Focus. I coloured it with my Copic markers and die cut it with its matching die. I wanted to keep the card simple, so I die cut a panel out of white textured cardstock with the new Penny Black die Simple Stackers. I then adhered the floral image in place, stamped my sentiment (it says 'Happy Birthday' in Finnish) and adhered the panel onto my cardbase. Lastly, I embellished the card with some enamel dots.



So now it's your turn! Please do come and join us with a floral birthday card, but before you get going, hop on over to AAA Birthday to see the wonderful cards created by my team mates and our Guest Designers.



AAA Birthdayssä on uuden haasteen aika ja tällä  kertaa aiheena on Flowers eli kukat. Guest Designereita meillä on kaksi, Dhruvika ja Tasha.  

Omaan korttiini käytin MFT:n ihanaa Floral Focus -leimaa, jonka väritin Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Halusin pitää kortin yksinkertaisena, joten stanssasin taustalle paneelin valkoisesta teksturoidusta kartongista uudella Penny Blackin stanssilla Simple Stackers. Sitten kiinnitin kukan paikalleen ja leimasin tekstin ennen kuin kiinnitin paneelin korttipohjaan. Lopuksi koristelin kortin muutamalla enamel dotsilla.

AAA Birthdaystä löytyy tiimiläisten ja Guest Designerien kortit (kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa! :) ) ja ohjeet osallistumiseen.

1 kommentti:

Jane kirjoitti...

Truly awesome card Milla. I love your choice of stamp and your colouring is fabulous!