keskiviikko 18. maaliskuuta 2020

Spring green - Keväisen vihreää

My dear friend and crafty pal Nonni and I decided to challenge ourselves to make a card with the same stamped image. We chose Violet by Stamping Bella as our image and both did our cards without showing each other what we made but today is the "reveal day" :D I coloured my image with Copic markers and tried my hand in colouring folds which turned out quite well to my surprise! I also used a bit of patterned paper and a stamped and die cut sentiment (it says 'Congrats'). I embellished the card with some enamel dots and a "branch" I die cut with a Penny Black die.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #157 - Birthday (Happy 6th birthday, TIME OUT!)
* Seize the Birthday: #185 - Birthday with the optional theme of Touch of Green
* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #381 - Anything Goes





Ihana Nonni ja minä haastoimme toisemme tekemään kortin samalla leimakuvalla, joksi valikoitui tämä Stamping Bellan Violet. Väritin omani Copiceilla, käytin hieman kuviopaperia ja leimattua sekä stanssattua tekstiä. Koristelin kortin enamel dotseilla ja pienellä "oksalla", jonka stanssasin Penny Blackin stanssilla (leikkasin vain stanssatun kuvion kahtia).

6 kommenttia:

Gibmiss kirjoitti...

Hi zmilla
Stunning Card...so pretty ...beautifully coloured....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Joyce kirjoitti...

What a fabulous card. Perfect for St. Patrick's day. Your challenge is such a fun idea. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Nancy kirjoitti...

Incredible card and your coloring is AMAZING!!! This card sure brightened my mood this morning! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

shirley-bee kirjoitti...

Beautiful card, and fabulous Copic colouring! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Susan Renshaw kirjoitti...

Love that image and the colour scheme!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Gerrina kirjoitti...

What a great image for a birthday and to wish someone some luck! Love your colouring! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!