tiistai 20. heinäkuuta 2021

Wild Meadow - Kukkaniitty

I'm not sure I've ever used this particular stamp from the Mama Elephant set Wild Meadow even though I've had it for some time now so I had to do something about that - and here's the result! I coloured the image with my Copic markers and die cut it with the matching die. I then created a frame on my cardbase with a bit of masking and some Distress Oxide inks and adhered the stamped image onto it. I adhered the die cut sentiment (it says 'Congrats'), added a strip of dark grey cardstock and embellished the card with some clear sequins.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Seize the Birthday: Challenge #218 - Framed

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 633/4 - Feminine/For a Lady




En ole tainnut koskaan käyttää tätä leimaa Mama Elephantin setistä Wild Meadow, mutta nytpä käytin! Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja stanssasin mätsäävällä stanssilla. Tein kehyksen korttipohjaan maskaamalla ja Distress Oxide -musteilla, kiinnitin leimakuvan paikoilleen ja lisäsin suikaleen tummanharmaata kartonkia. Teksti on stanssattu Korttipajan stanssilla ja koristeina on taas muutama kirkas paljetti.

2 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

Such a very pretty floral creation and like the landscape design, many thanks for joining in with my 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Tracy kirjoitti...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x