keskiviikko 4. elokuuta 2021

Happy Birthday - Hyvää Syntymäpäivää

Here's a simple birthday card I made using the lovely Sunflower Sweetheart by My Favorite Things. I coloured the image with my Copics and die cut it with the matching die. For the background, I simply added some patterned paper, a die cut cirle and the sentiment, partly die cut and partly stamped (the sentiment says 'Happy birthday'). I adhered the image with some foam adhesives and embellished the card with some sparkly rhinestones.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Birthday Celebration

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Summertime Blues




Tämän synttärikortin tein MFT:n Sunflower Sweetheart -leimalla. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja stanssasin mätsäävällä stanssilla. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia, MFT:n stanssilla stanssatun ympyrän ja tekstit, joka on stanssattu ja leimattu Korttipajan tuotteilla. Tyttösen kiinnitin kohotarroilla ja kortin koristelin timanteilla.

Ei kommentteja: