lauantai 7. elokuuta 2021

PBSC: August - Elokuu



It's August already and time for a new challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. As always, the theme is Anything Goes and this time the optional theme is Interactive. 


I decided to go with the Anything Goes theme and create a floral birthday card. I once again used this gorgeous field of flowers by Penny Black called Delight. I coloured the image with my Copics and sponged some Distress Oxide ink to the edges of the panel before layering it onto a piece of cardstock and then kraft coloured cardbase. I die cut my sentiment (i says 'Congrats') and adhered it onto a banner that I embellished with some twine. Lastly, I embellished the whole card with clear sequins.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #411 - Make Your Mark

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Birthday Celebration





On elokuun haasteen aika Penny Black Saturday Challengessä ja teemana on Anything Goes vaihtoehtoisen teeman ollessa Interactive.


Itse valitsin Anything Goes -teeman ja käytin taas tätä ihanaa Penny Blackin kukkapeltoa nimeltään Delight. Leimakuvan väritin Copiceilla ja mustetin reunoja Distress Oxide -musteella, minkä jälkeen kerrostin paneelin ensin kartonkiin ja sitten korttipohjaan. Teksti on Korttipajan stanssilla stanssattu, kiinnitin sen pienelle bannerille, jonka koristelin nyörillä. Koko kortin koristelin kirkkailla paljeteilla.

4 kommenttia:

Gibmiss kirjoitti...

Hi Milla
Gorgeous floral card…
Hugs Sylvie xx

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card Milla - that's such a pretty stamp!
Helen x

Helen kirjoitti...

Such a beautiful card Milla! So wonderfully pretty and fresh! Stay safe! :)

Sue from Oregon kirjoitti...

This is such a lovely stamp-your colors so pretty too! ♥ Sue Kment