sunnuntai 8. elokuuta 2021

On your special day - Juhlapäivänäsi

 I wanted to make a floral birthday card and chose this lovely stamp called Harmony by Penny Black. I watercoloured the image with my Zig markers. For the background, I used some patterned paper splattered with purple watercolour and a circle frame die cut with Penny Black's Stitched Circles dies. I stamped my sentiment (it translates as 'On your special day') on a banner die cut with Penny Black's Pocket and Banners die. Lastly, I embellished the card with some rhinestones.


I'm entering my card to:

* Happy Little Stampers: August Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes





Tein tämän synttärikortin Penny Blackin Harmony-leimalla. Leimakuvan väritin Zigeillä. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia, johon roiskin liilaa vesiväriä ja ympyräkehyksen, jonka stanssasin Penny Blackin Stitched Circles -stansseilla. Tekstin leimasin bannerille, jonka stanssasin Penny Blackin Pocket and Banners -stansseilla.

2 kommenttia:

Carol Cel kirjoitti...

Beautiful. I was just using this stamp set today. You've given me a new idea!

My Paper Epiphany kirjoitti...

So beautiful and delicate Milla! A beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Water-colour Challenge:)