torstai 4. elokuuta 2022

Die Cut Florals - Stanssattuja kukkia

 I had a bit of a play with Penny Black dies and Distress Oxide inks today.


For the first card, I used the floral die Splendid. After die cutting all the elements, I sponged some Distress Oxide inks on them. I used Tattered Rose, Abandoned Coral and Candied Apple for the flower and Evergreen Bough and Rustic Wilderness for the leaves. Then I assembled the flower. The panel is die cut with a die from the Graceful Stackers set. I left the die in place and sponged Distress Oxide inks in Scattered Straw and Frayed Burlap on the panel. After I removed the die, I stamped the sentiment from So Thankful sentiment set on it. For the background I used cream coloured cardstock onto which I die cut the border using Textural die. Then I simply adhered everything in place (the panel and the flower itself are both adhered using foam adhesives) and embellished the card with clear drops.


I'm entering this card to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge 435 - Die Cuts and/or Stencils





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Splendid (51-739)

* Graceful Stackers (51-658)

* Textural (51-729)

* So Thankful (30-914)



The second card is more clean and simple. The floral die I used is called Whisper and I die cut it twice, once for the leaves and stem and the second time for the flowers. I coloured the stem and leaves with Distress Oxide inks in Lucky Clover and Rustic Wilderness and the flowers with DO inks in Picked Raspberries and Seedless Preserves. For the background, I did a bit of masking before sponging the panel with DO inks in Salvaged Patina and a teeny bit of Peacock Feathers. The sentiment is from the same sentiment set as in the previous card, So Thankful. After stamping it, I adhered the flower in place and embellished it with some black half pearls.




All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Whisper (51-737)

* So Thankful (30-914)



Nämä kortit syntyivät Penny Blackin stansseilla ja Distress Oxide -musteilla leikkimällä. Ensimmäiseen korttiin käytin Splendid-kukkastanssia. Osasten stanssaamisen jälkeen väritin ne mustettamalla niitä Distress Oxide -musteen sävyillä Tattered Rose, Abandoned Coral ja Candied Apple (kukka) ja Evergreen Bough ja Rustic Wilderness (lehdet). Taustan paneelin stanssasin Graceful Stackers -setin stanssilla, jätin stanssin paikalleen ja mustetin sitä DO-musteen sävyillä Scattered Straw ja Frayed Burlap. Taustan kartonkiin stanssasin boordin Textural-stanssilla. Tekstileima on setistä So Thankful.


Toiseen korttiin käytin Whisper-kukkastanssia. Senkin väritin DO-musteilla: Lucky Clover ja Rustic Wilderness (varsi ja lehdet) sekä Picked Raspberries ja Seedless Preserves (kukat). Taustaa hieman maskasin ja mustetin sitäkin DO-musteilla Salvaged Patina ja Peacock Feathers. Tekstileima on samaisesta So Thankful -setistä kuin ensimmäisen kortin tekstileimakin. Kukkaa koristelin mustilla puolihelmillä.


Kaikki käytetyt stanssit ja leimat ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

2 kommenttia:

Izzy Scrap kirjoitti...

Two gorgeous cards, Milla ! Your die cuts flowers are so beautiful and look so real with this wonderful colouring. Gorgeous layout too for both cards. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Inkyfingers kirjoitti...

Gorgeous cards, Milla! You really showcase the Penny Black materials so beautifully and I love the gorgeous sentiment on the second card.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.