sunnuntai 21. elokuuta 2022

Garden's Grace - Kukkakimppu

I love this stamp by Penny Black - all the pretty flowers and the folk art feel the stamp has. I decided to really show off the stamp without adding much fuss to the card so I simply coloured the image with my Copics, cut the panel to size before matting it first to black, then to white cardstock. Then I adhered the matted panel to the blue cardbase. The sentiment I used is from Snippets sentiment set, I heat embossed it onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered it with foam adhesives. Lastly, I adhered black rhinestones in the centres of the sunflowers.


I'm entering this to:

 * Allsorts Challenge: Week 690/1 - Anything Goes with option of Roses 





All stamps I used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Garden's Grace (40-826)

* Snippets (30-283)



Tämä ihana leima on Penny Blackin Garden's Grace. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla, leikkasin paneelin oikean kokoiseksi ja kerrostin sen ensin mustalle, sitten valkoiselle kartongille ja kiinnitin siniseen korttipohjaan. Tekstileima on Snippets-setistä, embossasin sen valkoisella mustalle kartonginpalalle ja kiinnitin kohotarroilla paikoilleen. Lopulta lisäsin mustat blingit auringonkukkien keskustoihin. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

4 kommenttia:

Pauline C kirjoitti...

Beautiful bright floral card Milla - very summery. Thanks so much for joining us at this week's Allsorts challenge.
Pauline x

Ellibelle kirjoitti...

What a beautiful image and so nicely colored too! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

brenda kirjoitti...

A beautiful vase of flowers, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby kirjoitti...

It does have a folk art feel and your beautiful colouring is wonderful. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.