sunnuntai 28. elokuuta 2022

Puppies - Pennut

Aren't these puppies the cutest!? These little puppies come from the set Waggingly Happy by Penny Black and I am smitten with them! 


I used three of the four puppy stamps in the set and coloured the images with my Copics. I wanted to display the puppies in some sort of grid so I used the window die called Viewpoint for that. I die cut it out of dark brown cardstock and adhered the puppies in place. The sentiment comes from the Waggingly Happy set, I die cut a piece of cardstock with Just a Note die, left the die in place and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Salvaged Patina onto the die cut before stamping the sentiment. The little paper clip is die cut with the same Just a Note die set. For the background, I used patterned paper from Coco Style paper pad and adhered the grid with foam adhesives on it as I did the die cut note. Lastly, I embellished the card with a heart die cut with Bear-y Much Cut Out die and some enamel dots.





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Waggingly Happy (30-812)

* Viewpoint (51-724)

* Just a Note (51-531)

* Bear-y Much Cut Out (51-598)

* Coco Style paper pad (discontinued)



Nämä suloiset koiranpennut ovat Penny Blackin setistä Waggingly Happy, väritin ne Copiceilla. Kehikon stanssasin Viewpoint-stanssilla ja kiinnitin koirat siihen. Tekstileima on samaisesta Waggingly Happy -setistä, leimasin sen Just a Note -stanssilla stanssattuun paperiin, johon mustetin hieman Distress Oxide -mustetta sävyssä Salvaged Patina. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia paperikosta Coco Style ja kiinnitin kehikon kohotarroilla siihen. Koristelin kortin pienellä klemmarilla (stanssattu Just a Note -stanssisetin stanssilla), sydämellä (stanssattu Bear-y Much Cut Out -stanssilla) ja muutamalla enamel dotsilla. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ja stanssit ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

Ei kommentteja: