keskiviikko 18. tammikuuta 2023

Fairy Love

 This little fairy girl is the cutest ever! It's a stamp called Fairy Love by Penny Black.


I coloured the image with my Copics before fussy cutting it out. For the background, I used Lovely Border die on white cardstock and I placed pink cardstock behind it so that the colour peeks through the little hearts. I then die cut the circle with Stars and Circles die, adhered it in place and stamped the sentiment from the new sentiment set Without Limits inside the circle. Lastly, I adhered the fairy girl in place with foam adhesives and embellished the card with pink enamel dots.


I'm entering this to:

* The Paper Funday Challenges: Challenge #49 - Anything Goes

* Seize the Birthday: #253 - Winged Things





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Without Limits (30-949)

* Fairy Love (30-530)

* Stars and Circles (51-498)

* Lovely Border (51-484)


2 kommenttia:

Melanie Hungerford kirjoitti...

How cute, love the image, and the wreath frame is a perfect backdrop for her! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

JoAnn kirjoitti...

That is the cutest little fairy. Love your card and design. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.