sunnuntai 15. tammikuuta 2023

Showered in Love

I think the teddy bears by Penny Black are so cute! This cutie is from a new stamp set called Showered in Love.


I coloured the image with my Karin markers and fussy cut it out. I created the background with Line of Hearts die, I die cut it three times out of white cardstock and then a couple of times out of yellow cardstock and adhered the die cuts in place. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, I heat embossed it onto a banner die cut with Pocket and Banners die. I adhered the banner and the teddy bear with foam adhesives.


I'm entering this to:

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge 229 - Romantic

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Too Cute!

* Inkspirational: Challenge 281 - Word Prompt 'New and/or Welcome' (my 'new' is new stash)





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Showered in Love (30-945)

* Line of Hearts (51-285)

* Pocket and Banners (51-677)


6 kommenttia:

Sue from Oregon kirjoitti...

This card is just full of sunshine! ♥ Sue Kment

Julia Aston kirjoitti...

What a sweet little bear surrounded by falling hearts Milla! So pretty in the yellows! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational using your new 'stuff'! Julia xx

My Paper Epiphany kirjoitti...

I love PB teddies too and also love your colour choice and design! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)

ElizStewart kirjoitti...

Congratulations from the TIME OUT DT team!

Kate kirjoitti...

A really beautiful card Milla! Congratulations on your well-deserved Honourable Mention at Time Out and thank you once again for joining our Romantic Challenge!
Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)

Nonni kirjoitti...

...kiitos myös osallistumisestasi Inkspirational- haasteeseen! :)