lauantai 7. tammikuuta 2023

PBSC: January




It's time for the first challenge of the year at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. As always, our theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme being this time Something New.


My something new is the word die I used. It's called Hugs Edger by Penny Black. I die cut the word 'hugs' twice and glued the the words on top of each other. On the panel I stamped a sweet image from the stamp set Hugs! and coloured the image with my Karin markers. I adhered some patterned paper from the paper pad Painted Blooms on my card base and adhered the panel on top of it before adhering the word 'hugs' in its place. I embellished the card with a single butterfly die cut with Soaring die and adhered an enamel dot on its body.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New (my something new is the Hugs Edger die)




All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Hugs Edger (51-761)

* Hugs! (30-020)

* Soaring (51-731)

* Painted Blooms (80-009)


2 kommenttia:

Helen kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card - love the way you did the sentiment!
Helen x

Sue from Oregon kirjoitti...

You have the best PBlack dies and stamps!!! Super cute. Love the hugs edge die! ♥ Sue Kment