keskiviikko 14. kesäkuuta 2023

Just a Note

I couldn't resist playing with the Floral Impressions set by Penny Black again. The dainty flowers in this set are just so pretty!


I coloured the stamped flowers and the butterfly with Copics before die cutting the edge of the panel with a die from the set Border Collection. The sentiment I used is from the Hello Builder set. I then stamped and heat embossed the background with Contemporary background stamp before sponging it with bue ink. After adhering it to the cardbase, I adhered the panel with the flower onto some craft foam and onto the cardbase. Lastly, I embellished the card with some black rhinestones.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Lots of Layers





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Floral Impressions (30-979)

* Hello Builder (30-976)

* Contemporary (40-772)

* Border Collection (51-717)


Ei kommentteja: