maanantai 26. kesäkuuta 2023

Hollyhock Heaven #2

I wanted to do some colouring over the weekend and chose to use Hollyhock Heaven by Penny Black as my stamped image to do the colouring on. I simply love this stamp!


I did my colouring with my Copics and added a bit of white gel pen here and there on the flowers. I masked the edges of the panel and sponged some Distress Oxide inks (Speckled Egg and Salvaged Patina) on it before splattering some bronze and white watercolour on the panel. I then die cut the word 'hello' with the Hello Edger die a couple of times out of grey cardstock and then once out of white cardstock and layered the words on top of each other so that the white word shows from behind the grey one. I then used a sentiment from the Hello Builder set, heat embossed it in white on a strip of black cardstock before adhering both sentiments on my card.





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Hollyhock Heaven (40-824)

* Hello Edger (51-772)

* Hello Builder (30-976)


2 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card.

Helen kirjoitti...

Simply stunning!! I love it Milla!!