tiistai 6. kesäkuuta 2023

Hollyhock Heaven

This floral stamp is one of my favourites from the new Penny Black collection called Hello Sunshine. The stamp is called Hollyhock Heaven.


I stamped the image only partially on the panel and coloured it with my Copics. I then die cut the edge of the panel with a die from the set Border Collection before stamping the sentiment from the new Floral Impressions stamp set (I love those fonts!). I then adhered a piece of pink cardstock on my cardbase and adhered my panel onto some craft foam before adhering it to the cardbase. Lastly, I embellished the card with some pink enamel dots.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

* Inkspirational: Challenge #291 - Seasonal (my season is Summer with flowers)

* We Love Stamping: June - CAS / Anything Goes

* The Flower Challenge: Challenge #81 - Use Your Favourite Flower





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Hollyhock Heaven (40-824)

* Floral Impressions (30-979)

* Border Collection (51-717)


8 kommenttia:

Nancy Penir kirjoitti...

Your hollyhocks are colored to perfection! Truly amazing coloring. Love the vibrance of the fuchsia, Milla, and the sweet soft fence too! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge.

brenda kirjoitti...

It's a beautiful card Milla, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping June challenge.

B x

Linby kirjoitti...

So very pretty. The colouring is beautiful and looks lovely with the pink border. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

Marina kirjoitti...

Love that curvy border and the gorgeous pink. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

Marlena M. kirjoitti...

Oh what a gorgeous Summer creation! Thank you for joining us at INk~

Aileen kirjoitti...

Wow what a beautiful stamp this is Milla, love your design and colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

Viv kirjoitti...

Such a gorgeous card and beautiful flowers too Milla. So nice to see you in our gallery again too over at 'The Flower Challenge' hugs Viv DT xx

Anke kirjoitti...

Oh Milly your card is so beautiful, I love your colouring.

Hugs
Anke