sunnuntai 3. joulukuuta 2023

Beaming

I made this one-layer Christmas card with a Penny Black stamp called Beaming. I stamped the image on the panel and coloured it with my Copics, adding a bit of white gel pen here and there and some Stickles glitter glue to the Christmas lights. For the background, I used a stencil from the Penny Black stencil set Background Basics and sponged some Distress Oxide inks on the panel. I also used the gorgeous Penny Black Stick & Shine snowflakes from the set Extraordinary with some green foil from the foil set Classic Colours Multipack. Before splattering some white acrylic paint dilluted with water on the panel, I stamped a sentiment from the Penny Black sentiment set Season to Believe on the panel.


I'm entering this to:

* Inkspirational Challenges: Challenge #304 - Add Glitter

* The Paper Players: PP669 - Christmas

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





5 kommenttia:

Jaydee kirjoitti...

Now this, is a one layer wonder. I love how you created the frame and left your little elf in one corner. The three snowflakes look fabulous. Beautiful coloring job, too. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Claire Broadwater kirjoitti...

This is the cutest! I love the little elf with his tangle of light! I love the frame and background you created and the sentiment is perfect!
SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl kirjoitti...

Milla your comical elf in his tangle of lights is just the cutest! Beautifully coloured and I love the blending too. A gorgeous one layer card. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Ida kirjoitti...

Congrats for being this weeks Headliner. - This card is totally adorable and wow, one layer...well done!

Pia S kirjoitti...

It’s adorable! Even though it’s a one layer card you’ve got the feeling of having dimension with the inked panel and colored image. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.