lauantai 23. joulukuuta 2023

Feathered Friends

I love bird stamps. This bird comes from the new Penny Black stamp set called Feathered Friends. There are actually two separate bird stamps in this set and they can be used together or on their own, as I've done here.


I coloured the image with my Copics. I die cut the panel with Semi-Circle Stackers die, left the die in place and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Frayed Burlap on the panel. The sentiment I used is from the sentiment set Feeling of Christmas. I splattered the panel with some white acrylic paint before adhering it onto a piece of dark brown cardstock and then onto my card base


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Let It Snow





All stamps and dies are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Feathered Friends (40-910)

* Feeling of Christmas (30-921)

* Semi-Circle Stackers (51-706)


2 kommenttia:

Anke kirjoitti...

WOW your card is so beautiful, love it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Anke

Cindy Beach kirjoitti...

I am enthralled with your beautiful cards, Milla! Each one is a masterpiece!