perjantai 5. tammikuuta 2024

Feathered Friends #2

Here's another card I made with the new Penny Black stamp set called Feathered Friends (you can see the first one by clicking here).


I coloured the bird with my Copics again and stamped a sentiment from the sentiment set When Snow Falls. I then masked the stamped image and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Broken China and Uncharted Mariner on the panel. I also splattered the panel with some white acrylic paint to create the falling snow. I die cut the frame twice using  Stitched Loops die, adhered the frames together and adhered them to my panel. Lastly, I adhered the panel with the frame onto my card base.


I'm entering this to:

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #254 - New (new stamp)

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New (new stamp)





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Feathered Friends (40-910)

* When Snow Falls (30-881)

* Stitched Loops (51-573)


5 kommenttia:

Deepti Aggarwal kirjoitti...

This is such a cute card, Milla. I really love this beautiful frame dies and the splattered panel. Thank yo so much for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

Stephanie Lanzalotto kirjoitti...

This is so beautiful, Milla. I can hear the quiet. Wonderful image, design and coloring. I love the way you did the frame. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

Cindy Groh kirjoitti...

You have a perfect blend of distress ink into white. WoW! Great card.

My Paper Epiphany kirjoitti...

So beautifully coloured and framed. Love the splatter of 'snow' too!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenge:)

Anke kirjoitti...

So lovely, wonderful card.

Hugs
Anke