keskiviikko 28. helmikuuta 2024

Simply Spring

I created this simple card with a gorgeous Altenew stamp called Simply Spring. I coloured the image with my Copics and did the background using a stencil from the Penny Black stencil set Background Basics. I ink blended some Distress Oxide inks in Saltwater Taffy and Brushed Corduroy through the stencil before stamping my sentiment on the panel (the sentiment says 'Heartfelt congratulations' in Finnish). Lastly, I embellished the card with some gems.


I'm entering this to:

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #257 - TIME OUT 10th Birthday (what a milestone! Happy birthday, TIME OUT!)

* Inkspirational Challenges: Challenge #310 - Mood Board (I was inspired by the beautiful bouquet of flowers)

* Altenew Inspiration Challenge: February 2024




4 kommenttia:

Deepti Aggarwal kirjoitti...

WOW!! this is simply Gorgeous, Milla. Love your copic coloring very much. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

Stephanie Lanzalotto kirjoitti...

This is so groegous, Milla. Your coloring is amazing and I really love the way you did some ink blening in the upper righthand corner while leaving white space separating it from the floral images. Just wonderful. Thank you so much for joining in our 10th Birthday celebration at Time Out. We are so glad you did!

Greta kirjoitti...

Wonderful coloring and a really beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges.

Julia Aston kirjoitti...

What a beautiful bouquet stamp and so wonderfully colored, Milla! thank you for joining us at Inkspirational: Mood Board! Julia xx