perjantai 1. maaliskuuta 2024

Guest Designing at CAS on Friday

I have the pleasure of being the Guest Designer for the current challenge at CAS on Friday where the theme is Hello. Thank you so much for having me, ladies!


I went super CAS with my card and kept the elements at a minimum. I created the background with a stencil from the Penny Black stencil set Background Basics and did a bit of ink blending with Distress Oxide inks in Salvaged Patina and Uncharted Mariner before splattering some white watercolour paint onto the circle. I used an older Winnie and Walter die for the word, die cutting it from dark grey cardstock. The flower is die cut with a die from Simply Graphic. I adhered the die cuts in their places and matted the panel onto a piece of dark grey cardstock before embellishing the card with some black gems.


Please be sure to pop by the CAS on Friday blog to see the wonderful inspiration provided by the Design Team and don't forget to join in the challenge!





2 kommenttia:

Kristin Sluhan kirjoitti...

Oh Milla, this is SO lovely! The stenciled circle with the flower and the grey elements are fantastic! So glad you were able to join us this challenge as our guest designer, you are very talented!
Hugs!
Kristin
CAS on Friday DT

kareN stampZ kirjoitti...

This is amazing, love the grey hello instead of the usual black