maanantai 25. maaliskuuta 2024

Meander #2

Here's another card I made with the gorgeous new stamp by Penny Black called Meander.


This one is very simple. I stamped the image on my panel and coloured it with my Copics. I then used a stencil from the stencil set Background Basics and ink blended some Distress Oxide inks in Bundled Sage and Antique Linen on the panel. The sentiment I used is from the sentiment set Delightful Day. Lastly, I matted the panel onto a piece of dark cardstock.


I'm entering this to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #464 - Any Occasion

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Easter/Spring (I chose Spring and flowers)

* Addicted to CAS: Challenge #254 - Bloom





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Meander (40-926)

* Background Basics (25-021)

* Delightful Day (30-955)


3 kommenttia:

Sue from Oregon kirjoitti...

Beautiful!!!

Toni kirjoitti...

Truly stunning

Helen kirjoitti...

Absolutely stunning Milla!! Love it!! :)