tiistai 17. syyskuuta 2019

Penny Black Autumn Bliss: Forest Delight

I made two one-layer cards using the new Forest Delight stamp set from the new collection Autumn Bliss by Penny Black. I love trees and tree stamps so this set was perfect for me. Both cards are pretty similar, one-layers with masked and inked rectangles and trees in the pride of place. For the first card, I coloured the tree with my Copics, masked and sponged the rectangle and lastly stamped my sentiment from the Family Sentiment set.

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenge:
* Inkspirational: Challenge 195 - Word Prompt 'Crop'




The second card is my attempt at making a Halloween themed card with non-Halloween stamps. I masked the rectangle and sponged several different colours of Distress Oxide inks to it. I also splattered black Distress Oxide ink with my watercolour brush to it. I then stamped my tree, I thought it would work as a silhouette stamp as it doesn't have too many leaves to be coloured (in fact, I did not colour the leaves at all). Lastly, I spelled 'spooky' as my sentiment with Penny Black alphabet stamps called Kate's Alphabet. Not sure how spooky or Halloween-y it is though... :D




The stamps I used are all by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Forest Delight (30-603)
* Family Sentiment (30-555)
* Kate's Alphabet (30-168)





Tein kaksi one layer -korttia Penny Blackin uudella Forest Delight -leimasetillä. Molemmat on samalla tyylillä tehty, yksi"kerroksisia", joissa maskattu ja mustetettu suorakulmio ja siinä puu. Ekaan väritin puun Copiceilla ja leimasin tekstileiman Family Sentiment -setistä. Toinen on yritelmäni tehdä Halloween-aiheinen kortti ei-Halloween leimoilla. Tuo puuleima onkin melkein silhuetti-leima, vain jokunen väritettävä lehti, jotka nekin jätin värittämättä. Tekstin leimasin Penny Blackin aakkosleimoilla Kate's Alphabet. Ei siitä nyt erityisen hurja ja Halloween-mainen tullut mutta sinne päin :D Kaikki leimat ovat taas Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

2 kommenttia:

Pia S kirjoitti...

Your first card is beautiful in autumnal colors, a well detailed design and yet so clean. I think it’s beautiful. I also love the outcome with Halloween inspired colors. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Marlena M. kirjoitti...

Your cards are beautiful Milla! Lovely masking and sponged backgrounds. Thank you for sharing your art with us at INkspirational~